So, I'm horribly behind, obviously, on Cannonball 3, seeing as how I have not posted one single review yet. That's not exactly going to change now. But I am going to put in a little filler here to notify anyone who may care (I can't imagine who that would be) that I am indeed reading. It's also a reminder to my self of what I've read so far, in case I may ever get around to writing a review of any of them. So here's my reading list so far:
1. Pictures at a Revolution: Five Movies and the Birth of the New Hollywood by Mark Harris
2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
3. The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
4. Pontypool Changes Everything by Tony Burgess
5. Pride of Baghdad by Brian K. Vaughan and Niko Henrichon
6. The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson (currently reading)
Hmm... I'm generally one who tends towards fiction. It wasn't until listing them just now that I realize a full half of my books so far (#1, 3 and 6) are nonfiction -- history. Interesting. I'm loving them so far.